The BT46-NC PSR Atlas Bipod "No Clamp" model has a two hole pattern of 1.100” with the holes being 10/32 threads. It requires any 17S size lever style mount to include the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance, LT271 or any ARCA dovetail mount with the same hole pattern. The BT46-NC will also mount directly our BT19 (AI) and BT21 (TRG) spigots.
It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum, except the strengthened inner legs which are made from 7075-T6 aluminum that are Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated, stainless steel components.
- Height Range: 5" – 9.0" approximately
- Preloaded Pan: 30 degrees +/-
- Preloaded Cant: 30 degrees +/-
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Larger, stronger inner legs
- Weight: 11.42 ounces
- Footprint: 8 – 11"
Designed, Engineered, Machined & Assembled in America.